CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

the ktm dilema

I stayed awhile in the college after my exam. I was going back by both lrt and ktm but the ktm had delayed about 45 minutes. I thought I could be at home a bit early to take afternoon nap lol. I've had to stand for waiting and also the journey. Another 30 minutes and 3 stops. These people are terrible when they didn't let those who want to go out. well they were keep pushing me and made me anger more when someone step on my toes. How was the inside? SARDIN!!! haha I didn't know who invent the term but it's very very full and made me harder to breathe. Don't ask why :p

2 comments:

Helas木村 said...

too bad... during peak hour dunt produce extra train.... all public transport had the same situation.... lrt,ktm,bus and teh feymes one.. LEn Seng.. akakaka

pEaCe said...

have too!! except one day soon, we have our own car, own money, maybe own driver, then no need to think anymore bout public transport!! heheh..

eventhought it was like "sardin" inside, still can reach to our destination with cheap and not cozy huhu..