CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

what I did today

we thought we didn't have any class for today except English was canceled ;)

someone wanted to go to watch Transformers but I wasn't that eager cause I didn't see the first one anyway.

we just had to skip one class later in the evening and after the class finished in the morning. Me and Lan just went to see it at Pavillion and it was really cool. Exactly right on time and on afternoon. After that just hang around there what we can do beside windows shopping 'tak mampu' lol. Then we went to Nando's for lunch but it's not that bad. It was raining when at that time and the lrt was really full at 5 pm.

the movie I'd rate 4/5 :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad u enjoyed the movie :p

Angel said...

I was :p