CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Raya and back to kl :p

very casual from previous year just ordinary but I'm still happy ;) 2 weeks at home and don't have anything to think or do with study. 1st day of raya of course eat a lot more than 3 times. 2nd day up until 7th day of Raya I could simply watched almost raya programs. Beside, again this year we didn't have a full attendance. My bro still hasn't coming back from oversea.

back to kl yesterday and feel so bored lol Some of them make "cuti sendiri" for almost 3 weeks :O so many activities couldn't be done in Ramadan so I've got a plan but I need a few peeps cause it's quite expensive. Do you want to know? I'll post it later. I know you guys kinda rich cause maybe you've received "duit raya" hehe

2 comments:

Helas木村 said...

Welcome home to k.HELL.. haha

fiy
i'am giving duit raya oredy.. wahahaha... but onl for children below 10 years..

Angel said...

haha how much? rm 1 :p