CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

nice weekend

finally, for up to 3 months we had time to meet. Since she's doing a master and we just ended up meeting online lol I also haven't seen her for such a long time and we met at Ampang Park and thanks Sunny to rec Cozy House. I've went out at 10 am and waited about 15 minutes for her. So we just hang around cause too early for lunch and nobody was there. The place was pretty quiet and dull. I guess they're all went to klcc :p So we decided to eat at 12 pm sit there until 3 pm. Chat about our lives and I could see the differences between IPTA and IPTS. Well you may hate KLMU but they work twice more than you do and of course the duration is much longer. Cozy Corner was not much peoples on Sunday and nice environment to chat lol. But after that we might think to go back. My friend want to "tapau" KFC and we still chat there while eating nuggets lol...

It just me or what the price is going up coz they pasted a new list price. I saw the Chicken Rice is $6 now. I was having Chicken Chop and it was worth it for $13/14.

0 comments: