CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

have you heard about meme?

well I've heard it on livejournal(lj) on their posts and I didn't really know what it is. Some of them just call it a quiz

I wasn't sure how the pronunciation is so I'm looking it on on the internet here It means that A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

The Daily Meme is a good site of that and it has a detail definition of it. It also contains list of questions for each day.


my first meme :P

#1. Name a food you like that uses a red sauce or anything red in it.

is tomato sauce count cause I don't even like the chilly one.

#2. Name a food you like with whipped cream in […]

mmm definitely strawberry and ice cream *yummy*

0 comments: