CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

stress?

I'm stress cause of school and time is much limited. I don't know how to cope with this and if I had a plan for my work it usually didn't work out. I need to change the habit of my learning style and get my work done. I guess my stress is from my laptop lol cause it's really annoying even it's just a small problem. I couldn't do my work faster and need to find a solution for that.


tips found in the internet

1. Manage Time Wisely
2. Get Organized
3. Create a Good Study Environment
4. Know Your Learning Style
5. Practice Visualizations
6. Develop Optimism
7. Get Enough Sleep
8. Use Stress Management Techniques
9. Learn Study Skills

#3, #4 and #7 I've already started to do. Listening to music can reduce stress too. Thus, a soothing one is much suitable but it probably depends on each person.

but right now what I really feel is that I want to fly away and be in a nice place and get away from the city. Too bad the holiday is not much and I need something to have full of energy and not feeling tired.

0 comments: