Things learned from TV:
All crimes are solved in 1 hour.
The Good guy always wins.
When you’re trapped, you always find a way out.
A trip from Los Angeles to China takes 5 seconds.
All women still have makeup on when they wake up in the morning.
When you’re a hero, you will never get burnt in a fire.
credit: here
funny but it's true in tv shows and movies. These days guys do wear make up to cover the flaw on their face. It's just in fantasy but in real world it might takes for days or even months to solve a crime. It doesn't have an easy way if you're trapped but usually in tv show they will find a way out at the end. When someone is a hero they even have a supercool move, style and power.
I usually don't fond of tv shows but I do like just one though. It's kind of crazy but cause of one person you've been watching it since then. My friends always told me to watch other show than that but I did try so hard to watch different than my usual viewing pleasure but what can I say, I can't resist to watch the one I'm devoted to. ♥
Thursday, November 6, 2008
some joke
Posted by Angel at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
some people call it the idiot box--
I'm fell really tired and mody today.
That's not really funny Farah....
Just try put another funniest story..
Maybe some joke about you and Mr. A**f...
He3x....
lol that's not even funny *kicks you*
don't spell my name wrong too :p
Hahaha...i aggree with Aslan.DON'T BE SHY!!hehehe..Farah,maintenance!!
my hero is much better than him *spanks you* :p
Don't be mad with your classmate comment. We had a long journey to done together in this KLMU, whatever university that it is....
Just keep positive, think positive like your hero that done a long adventures till this season....
I mean that Smallville hero laaaa.........
Okay,Da......
so you wanna please me now? no thanks :p
duh have you been in CC this weekend lol
Post a Comment